Have I mentioned how much I hate making decisions? Its like you can never have the best of both worlds. Its either this or that, take it or leave it. You choose that, you lose the other. You can't be greedy and have both because Life is selfish and everyone has to fight for what they want. This is sad.
I think I've said this probably hundreds of times already BUT still, I gotta say..how much I yearn to migrate to a countryside, living a peaceful life, a slow paced life with no worries at all. Not worrying what I gotta face the next day, but just live and enjoy the life by the river. Thats definitely my dream home, to live next to mountains and by a river. My imagination shouldn't start now, if not I'ld be fantasizing again and it'll never stop!
So..can anyone answer me, how has Technology affected Modern Life? "Technology on Modern Life" is the topic my group gotta do for comm skills. I think age is really catching up on me, my level of hyperness is detoriating each day.
Now..I gotta start to think what I wanna give to May babes :)
This week just ended, and I don't know why I'm feeling that next week's already coming to an end. Oh dear, then the Mid Sem tests are here. Heard from seniors that Mid Sem tests aren't gonna be easy. Just take a look at the number of projects piling up is a nightmare already... someone, save me please.

Who doesn't want to see the Northern Lights? Beautiful.